This documentation only applies to Snowplow BDP Enterprise. See the feature comparison page for more information about the different Snowplow offerings.
Snowplow can send two types of alerts to help you monitor Failed Events:
- New failed event: receive an alert within 10 minutes of a new type of event failure being detected on your pipeline.
- Failed event digest: receive a daily digest of all Failed Event activity in the previous 48-hour period.
To receive alerts you must have the Failed Events monitoring feature switched on in the Snowplow BDP console.
Subscribing to alerts
- Login to Snowplow BDP console
- Locate the pipeline you wish to set up alerts for in the left-hand navigation
- Find and select
- Scroll down to
Pipeline alertsor use the page navigation to jump to it
Managefor the alert you wish to subscribe to
- Add one or more email addresses by typing them into the input and clicking
- Once you have added all recipients, click