Try Snowplow enables you to explore how Snowplow can help you solve your data use cases by:
- Collecting granular, well-structured data from your digital products and model, analyze and visualize it in your BI tool of choice.
- Exploring the recipe library to see how Snowplow approaches common data use cases such as marketing attribution, content recommendations or building a single customer view.
How does Try Snowplow compare to Snowplow BDP?
Try Snowplow is a minified version of the Snowplow BDP technology that uses the same core components as Snowplow BDP, but is:
- Fast to set up (less than 5 minutes)
- Non-scalable (unsuitable for production workloads)
|Try Snowplow||Snowplow BDP|
|Hosted in your own cloud||✗||AWS, GCP|
|First-party server cookies||✗||✓|
|Custom data structures||✗||✓|
|Bad rows||✓ (no UI)||✓ (with monitoring and diagnosis UI)|
|Load data into warehouse||Postgres||Redshift, Snowflake, Databricks, BigQuery|
|Load data into lake||✗||S3, GCS|
|Data available in-stream||✗||Kinesis, PubSub, Azure Event Hubs|
|Maximum throughput||50 events per second*||Unlimited|
|Time limit||14 days||Unlimited|
* any events above this cap will be dropped
How do I get started?
There are only a handful of steps you need to take to get started with Try Snowplow: